약력 | Biography
Ph.D. in Building Performance and Diagnostics, School of Architecture, Carnegie Mellon University, USA, 2015
이화여자대학교 공과대학 건축학과 학사 및 동 대학원 석사
2021- 이화여자대학교 건축학전공 교수
2019-2020 영국 쉐필드할렘대학교 전임교원
2015-2017 미국 카네기멜론대학교 건축학과 연구교수
2010-2015 미국 카네기멜론대학교 건축학과 강사 및 연구원
2009 서울과학기술대학교 건축학과 강사
2002-2007 (주)간삼건축종합건축사사무소 설계본부 팀장
Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC), 미국 패시브하우스 컨설턴트 자격증 획득, 2015
LEED AP BD+C (Building Design and Construction), 친환경건축인증 전문가, 2015
산업통상자원부장관 표창장, 2020
여성창업경진대회 중소벤처기업부 장관상 최우수상, 2018
특허 4건 보유, 2020
주요 연구실적 요약
미국 U.S. Department of Energy (DoE, 미 에너지부), U.S. Department of Defense (DoD, 미 국방부), General Services Administration (GSA, 미국 연방 총무청) 프로젝트 공동 수주 및 연구 수행, 2009-2017.
총 70+ buildings, 2,000+ workstations, 4500+ Sick Building Syndrome symptoms 데이터분석. 사용자만족도, 실내환경상태, 에너지와의 상관 관계 분석.
프랑스 Électricité de France (EDF), Environmental Quality Report (EQR), Paris, France, 2011.
미국 Bank of America Tower Headquarters, Post Occupancy Evaluation, New York, USA, 2009.
Dr. Jihyun Park is a Building Scientist and Environmental Designer holding Ph.D. in Building Performance and Diagnostics from Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), U.S., Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) and LEED AP in Building Design and Construction. Her passion aims to support and improve design, management and performance of the workspace, through profiling the physical and environmental quality of existing built environments to correlate with user satisfaction. It is her ambition while minimizing the total energy consumption of the building operation we can still meet users’ comfort expectations, increase productivity and retain health to the highest level. To tackle this challenge, the Dr. Park developed Post-Occupancy Evaluation (POE) platform which incorporates continuous Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) sensing, including Air, Thermal, Lighting, Acoustic and Spatial, and user satisfaction assessments using the innovative prediction model coupled with expert walkthrough assessments, to provide added values to the built environment.
• Health, Productivity and Quality of Building / Healthy Built Environment
• Building Performance and Diagnostics
• Post-Occupancy Evaluation (POE), Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
• Human-Centered Architecture / Occupant Behavior / Human Interactions
• Environmental Design / Passive House / Zero Energy House
• Biophillic Design, Biomimicry in Architecture
• IoT and Smart Building
• Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning and Data Mining
• Building Performance Evaluation: From Delivery Process to Life Cycle Phases, Chapter 3, Critical Frameworks for Building Evaluation: User Satisfaction, Environmental Measurements and the Technical Attributes of Building Systems (POE+M), Editors: Preiser Wolfgang, Hardy, Andrea E., Schramm Ulrich (Eds)., Springer
, 2018. Link
Recent Journal Papers:
• Park J, Loftness V, Aziz A, Wang T, Strategies to achieve optimum visual quality for maximum occupant satisfaction: Field study findings in office buildings, Building and Environment,
Volume 195, 15 May 2021. Link
• Park J, Loftness V, Aziz A, Wang T, Critical Factors and Thresholds for User Satisfaction on Air Quality in Office Environments, Building and Environment
, Volume 164, 15 October 2019. Link
• Park J, Loftness V, Aziz A, Post-Occupancy Evaluation and IEQ Measurements from 64 Office Buildings: Critical Factors and Thresholds for User Satisfaction on Thermal Quality, Buildings,
2018; 8(11):156. Link
2021-1 친환경건축시스템, 고급건축설계 I